S SJvape Tenderfoot Joined Jul 17, 2017 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Hi guys, I have this haul of P&S Firmin Buttons. I've done my research and found they're made in the 1800. Other than that, I'm stuck. Any help would be grand I'm inquiring for my GF's nan They all have stalks with fish hanging out there mouths Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi guys, I have this haul of P&S Firmin Buttons. I've done my research and found they're made in the 1800. Other than that, I'm stuck. Any help would be grand I'm inquiring for my GF's nan They all have stalks with fish hanging out there mouths Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 17, 2017 #2 Hey, those are beautiful. So that's what they look like before they're roached out. Very cool. No idea of the value.
Hey, those are beautiful. So that's what they look like before they're roached out. Very cool. No idea of the value.