curious kat
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 2,824
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- ....eyes.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Really?...had no idea...wow...thanks for the surprising info monsterrack. Have you ever posted the ones you have? Hey..."you" have a nice site with all of your great finds!![]()
Really?...had no idea...wow...thanks for the surprising info monsterrack. Have you ever posted the ones you have? Hey..."you" have a nice site with all of your great finds!![]()
And monsterrack your clear ones are shaped like the one I have! Thanks for sharing them & telling me what I had!!! Also GatorBoy...yours are very pretty to...although that black one sort'a looks like insect larva
...lol Maybe should post an up close one of that!
...well thank you rock, maybe it's the "native" side of me.....would rather have a neat "rock" than something store bought! Those are some pretty beads you have there old digger....dumb me, I thought because it was "faceted" it must be modern....still learning and hopefully will never stop!
I would not string it, I would put it in a frame with a few of your other better finds.
My bead cache has dwindled some due to some sharing, but it has been an honor. I just keep mine locked up for the time being. I gave a string of 3000 seed beads (two blue, two white, two pink) to my aunt, but during her passing they seemed to have vanished.
View attachment 916521 Seed beads are the small colored ones that are strung.