What's new

Help to locate gold needed.

The marked spot is whee they been planting potatoes for many years. Also, from my knowledge, there is a ploughing done every year, and that goes in around 30cm deep. Or maybe even more. So my guess is if there is some kind of treasure there, it would have to be much deeper. I will let you know once I get photos.

Cheers.

See, now you are using and implementing your own mental consideration which you can already see is much more reliable then someone, who's never been to the spot and doesn't know it's history, putting a random dot on a picture and saying "try here". As you've already mentally considered, you likely won't find any treasure at his circled spot. It never hurts though to metal detect the fields for random drops and you never know, you may just randomly stumble upon a big cache, they seem to quite frequently in Europe!
 
The arera I got was along the right side and along the lower right corner.

Sounds like someone did some "midnight gardening", gardens are a ripe cache location, ujsually in view of the bedroom window. Maybe try to get access to a deeper metal detector.

Another great example of a "mental consideration", taking human tendencies and the geography and line of site to lay out search areas that have higher probability. Now, some will say it was psychic if something was turned up, but science says it was really about using the facts and human tendencies to narrow down your search areas to more probable locations that someone may have buried something.
 
Last edited:
You mentioned the area had been plowed. When I first looked at the photo I saw an area along the east and south sides of that structure in the center (with the "v"). Possibly it was scattered. It was near that structure, like within ten feet away or so.
 
These are all great points too, especially the quickly evacuating. Think of the Sioux Uprising in Minnesota when the settlers of the Minnesota River Valley got word of the Sioux uprising sweeping down the valley killing settlers (150 were killed), some of them may have quickly buried their loot (many were dirt poor, but some may have had some), so rather then risk carrying it and getting caught with it on their persons, they may have quickly buried it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_War_of_1862




As far as my methods, they are what i would call a "mental consideration". Take what is known of the facts, landscape, history and credibility of the story and make a mental consideration if a treasure may be lying there. Then there is no replacement for boots on the ground and a good metal detector.

Any advice you ask? The biggest piece of advice is one we all know, research and boots on the ground. As Treasure Hunters, one thing we all know is great research pays off, separating the facts from he legends so we aren't wasting our time stuck in fantasy land, while entertaining, it's a time suck when you could be out in the field. If you actually look at the history of found treasures, most of them were actually stumbled upon and no one had any clue they were there, so you need to be out in the field putting in the work.

Another thing, we all know this, often an image on google earth looks WAY different when you are on the ground actually at the spot!

Thanks for your advice! I also agree that Google earth sometimes look completely different to reality..

I now see what you mean by saying "mental consideration" ... But to me it sounds like the most logic way to analyse a situation while looking for a treasure.. I always thought that you must have some sort of 6th sense when doing remote dowsing..

Cheers
 
The arera I got was along the right side and along the lower right corner.

Sounds like someone did some "midnight gardening", gardens are a ripe cache location, ujsually in view of the bedroom window. Maybe try to get access to a deeper metal detector.


Currently trying to get hold of a better metal detector to see if its worth digging through all those flowers :)

Yes, I would say you was spot on about the location as you mentioned a letter V where the building stands!
 
You mentioned the area had been plowed. When I first looked at the photo I saw an area along the east and south sides of that structure in the center (with the "v"). Possibly it was scattered. It was near that structure, like within ten feet away or so.


Just to clarify, are you talking about a different area that you haven't mentioned in a previous messages? I have attached photo and marked a field thats been plowed.

Cheers

Marked.webp
 
Same area--along the east wall and south wall of the "V" building.
 
Same area--along the east wall and south wall of the "V" building.

Ok, I see what you mean.

Im half way through "Supersensonics"and all I can say is WOW!! What a great read that is!!

Do you know where to locate some other books of Chris Hills? I tried to get hold of a paper version ones on eBay/amazon but prices are way too high! So I guess Pdf would be the only option left. Nuclear evolution is the one that interests me a lot.

Cheers
 
I htink they still have some books. Hills's son and wife might still be there.
 
You waste your time hunting for the posts, I'm not gonna, random drops or buried, its don't matter, a dowsing find is a find. You stating the dowsers methods here are ineffective, and I'm here to say there not and gonna stick up for those who bring their methods here. That's great yours are 100%,
Leave it at that. If the mod's don't like what I have to say they can delete it.
Jon

Hey Jon, if you post a genuine dig of a treasure that was marked by a dowser with plenty pictures, names, places etc. some folks would argue that it was fake till they turn blue in the face. I DID post one such of my own but got shot down.
No need to even try to please the nay sayers.
 
Hey Jon, if you post a genuine dig of a treasure that was marked by a dowser with plenty pictures, names, places etc. some folks would argue that it was fake till they turn blue in the face. I DID post one such of my own but got shot down.
No need to even try to please the nay sayers.

You discovered and documented a treasure you found via dowsing? Do you have a link to it? Believe it or not, most "naysayers" are open to changing their view's if presented with credible evidence.
 
Last edited:
A gold target:
..target is the red dot
..its a treasure
..if you need help walk and take pictures then publish here to center the target
Good hit weregolf.
 
Um, no, random drops are just that, random. When you put a small circle on a small online photo and say, "look here i sense something", they are literally searching areas that cover multiple square feet, yards and even acres depending how far up the google earth is taken from, so yeah they'll find random drops, with or without dowsing.



I specifically parsed out my request for links to threads where buried treasure was located via picture/map dowsing excluding random drops and you indicated there were many, and you are still indicating there are many by your reply, but that you're not going to "waste" your time looking for them. Surely someone on here having a photo/map dowsed and then digging up significant treasure would always remain forefront in a dowsers mind and easy to find, the fact you can't point one out makes me lean even more upon my assertion, there are no threads on here where map/photo dowsing led to buried treasure aside from random drops.



And i too will continue to mental dowse them and if i get a hit, i'll let them know, otherwise, i'm going to continue to be a straight shooter and let them know whatever methods some are using on here, they are completely ineffective and the receipts back that up.
Go over to Twitter,you'll have better Luck.......I don't believe anybody,that quotes Scripture.
 
I'm not a map dowser but from all that I've read about old timer's ,famer's and their wives ,wagon train people , usually buried their valuables somewhere that they could keep a eye on it, and NOT deep(easily accessible , I.E. post hole safe's close to the lady's gardening or laundry line. the men used a corner of their barn or close to where they normally are working , so they also could keep a eye on it and nobody would be able to see them access it ! A friend of mine claims to be a map dowser or a gifted person ( ? ) and was asked to help find their Great grand Father's hidden stash........... He thought about it and asked "where their Grand Father spent most of his time?" He sat at the Grand Father's chair in front of his desk for sometime and (for some reason) he looked up into the building rafter's and saw something out of place and low and behold it was a cigar bow with the Grandpa's loot ! Anyway this is what was told to me from my friend ! True or not , it was a good story ! Just to make a point, I lose stuff all the time ! That's why I have multiple duplicate tools in my tool box :dontknow:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 585
585 You have any news?
Some pics from the area i marked
 
Do you have any links to any photo dowsing threads on here that lead directly to buried treasure, besides random drops? If i am incorrect, i will definitely review the evidence and re-evaluate my stance.

And claims of private correspondence claiming treasure was found we have no way of verifying for several reasons,:

First, it begs the question why, if they wanted to keep it secret, would they even risk a private message? To think they would be smart enough to not write it on the forum, but then Dumb enough to memorialize it for eternity writing a PM or Email and then transmitting it over an unsecured network to people who they likely had never met to "thank them" or show off their treasure find strains credulity as those PM's could then be used to blackmail them if the person they are messaging decides he wants a cut of the treasure or he'll report them or it would allow the FBI, CIA, IRS or hackers to easily access it or they could already be monitoring it. No sir, it's just not plausible.

Second, in the event they did private message, we have no way to know they are being truthful in the first place.

Third, without anyone stepping forward over the past 20 years of this forum with evidence that confirms the photo dowsing led directly to the treasure, it's rumor at worst, hearsay at best.



Disagree. He is asking for guidance and if they are new to "mental dowsing" they have no way of knowing that it's statistically ineffective unless someone speaks up.

The facts are self evident. I'd say it nears about 99 percent of mental dowsing photo's that are posted someone indicates they sense something here or there on it. Statistically that right there shows their mental dowsing methods are completely ineffective as in should be inverse of that, about 99.999 of responses, if their mental dowsing methods were effective, would be "nope, i don't pick up on any treasure beyond the usual stray drops" , that coupled with no verifiable successful treasure recoveries from photo dowsing is very strong evidence it is not effective.

I'm not going to indulge their fantasies when they ask. My mental dowsing methods have proven to be 100 percent effective compared to other methods . I 'm going to be a straight shooter and not waste their time. I'm going to point them towards the most effective, proven methods we have at this time to locate treasure.
Hello, I think there are responsible/ careful with their privacy and skilled people ( talking about other rare and Gift-requiring professions ) who don't act with the same personal character/ quirks 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week and for duration of say at least 3 years. Let alone 5 years or more....
I mean, the client may have had a few drinks and several hours later told his Online dowser helper about the positive result.
Even more likely, he just conveyed to him the results through abbreviated or even Methaphorical phrases... or even through only Key words!
It's a broad and diverse world, they ma have even agreed upon , in advance, on Key words to be transmitted...
Also, the person who was searching may have found only 4 to say 10 Ounces gold.
I don't think the FBi, CIA,IRS bother to pay much attention to every Plausible Exclamation of joy....
The agencies don't know where it may have beem found. Might have been in another friend or colleague's farm or villa yard, etc.

It doesn't have to be a hefty 20 or 30 OZ of gold coins!
Plus, you alluded to the fact that even smart people don't put too much stock in whether caches exist and are accessible... in a sense we live in a drunken world...
The FBI might in such 1 allegedly positive out of 1000 other similarly framed private messages not squander more than 20 seconds live employees time to delve much into this Alleged positive spot being anything more than simply presumed Spot, the product of a wishful thinking....
I think they will pay more attention to violent crimes, financial fraud and many others ... not so much to Ferrytale exchanges between metal detectorist maniacs...

At least that's how I see it.

1 more thing, true Dowsers, I think most of them believe in God and also help out of loyalty to their line of work, not to chase and extort later someone who just found 5 Ounces of mixed Au and Ag or whatever the proportions were.
Do you have any links to any photo dowsing threads on here that lead directly to buried treasure, besides random drops? If i am incorrect, i will definitely review the evidence and re-evaluate my stance.

And claims of private correspondence claiming treasure was found we have no way of verifying for several reasons,:

First, it begs the question why, if they wanted to keep it secret, would they even risk a private message? To think they would be smart enough to not write it on the forum, but then Dumb enough to memorialize it for eternity writing a PM or Email and then transmitting it over an unsecured network to people who they likely had never met to "thank them" or show off their treasure find strains credulity as those PM's could then be used to blackmail them if the person they are messaging decides he wants a cut of the treasure or he'll report them or it would allow the FBI, CIA, IRS or hackers to easily access it or they could already be monitoring it. No sir, it's just not plausible.

Second, in the event they did private message, we have no way to know they are being truthful in the first place.

Third, without anyone stepping forward over the past 20 years of this forum with evidence that confirms the photo dowsing led directly to the treasure, it's rumor at worst, hearsay at best.



Disagree. He is asking for guidance and if they are new to "mental dowsing" they have no way of knowing that it's statistically ineffective unless someone speaks up.

The facts are self evident. I'd say it nears about 99 percent of mental dowsing photo's that are posted someone indicates they sense something here or there on it. Statistically that right there shows their mental dowsing methods are completely ineffective as in should be inverse of that, about 99.999 of responses, if their mental dowsing methods were effective, would be "nope, i don't pick up on any treasure beyond the usual stray drops" , that coupled with no verifiable successful treasure recoveries from photo dowsing is very strong evidence it is not effective.

I'm not going to indulge their fantasies when they ask. My mental dowsing methods have proven to be 100 percent effective compared to other methods . I 'm going to be a straight shooter and not waste their time. I'm going to point them towards the most effective, proven methods we have at this time to locate treasure.
Hello, I think there are responsible/ careful with their privacy and skilled people ( talking about other rare and Gift-requiring professions ) who don't act with the same personal character/ quirks 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week and for duration of say at least 3 years. Let alone 5 years or more....

I mean, the client may have had a few drinks and several hours later told his Online dowser helper about the positive result.

Even more likely, he just conveyed to him the results through abbreviated or even Methaphorical phrases...
Hello, I think there are responsible/ careful with their privacy and skilled people ( talking about other rare and Gift-requiring professions ) who don't act with the same personal character/ quirks 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week and for duration of say at least 3 years. Let alone 5 years or more....

I mean, the client may have had a few drinks and several hours later told his Online dowser helper about the positive result.

Even more likely, he just conveyed to him the results through abbreviated or even Methaphorical phrases... or even through only Key words!

It's a broad and diverse world, they may have even agreed upon , in advance, on Key words to be transmitted...

Also, the person who was searching may have found only 4 to say 8 Ounces gold.

I don't think the FBi, CIA,IRS bother to pay much attention to every Plausible Exclamation of joy....

The agencies don't know where it may have beem found. Might have been in another friend or colleague's farm or villa yard, etc, some.private property.



It doesn't have to be a hefty 20 or 30 OZ of gold coins!

Plus, you alluded to the fact that even smart people don't put too much stock in whether caches exist and are accessible... in a sense we live in a drunken and simultaneously hectic world...

The FBI might in such 1 allegedly positive out of 400 other similarly framed private messages not squander more than 30 to 90 seconds live employees time to delve much into this Alleged positive spot being anything more than simply presumed Spot, the product of a wishful thinking....

I think they will pay more attention to violent crimes, financial fraud and many others ... not so much to Ferrytale exchanges between metal detectorist maniacs...



At least that's how I see it.

1 more thing, true Dowsers, I think most of them believe in God and also help out of loyalty to their line of work and to the addictive endeavors, not to chase and extort later someone who just found 5 Ounces of mixed Au and Ag or whatever the proportions were And NOT knowing whether the finder had a ton of medical bills to pay or other debts....
 
I have to say, when I walked around using my L-rods, the only spot where they crossed was between top and bottom dots on the right side. Once that happened I checked it with my metal detector and had nothing but silence. Normally I would try digging anyway, however didn't do it this time as the spot was right in the middle of a flower garden.
I know that sometimes L-rods could cross at the specific spot even after the object has been removed from the ground. Do you ever use them? I see you are saying that they are obsolete?

Yes, I would say that I'm quite motivated and this topic interests me a lot. Breathing exercises are great - I have been doing them daily for a few years! Started learning from a guy called Wim Hof - many decent videos on youtube.

One other thing that I think could be very helpful for dowsers is Fasting. I normally do a 3 day water fast and after I finished my last one I have noticed that I was way more sensitive to energies. Would definitely recommend fasting to everyone as it also has lots of health benefits.

Thank you.
In my method with the Pendulum, I have encountered several Spots where the detector didn't pick up anything but there was strong emanation. Or didn't pick up anything in the specific narrow spot but it was obvious there were piles of old construction materials in almost every direction starting as close as 2 feet from the Spot. So basically that spot was producing a mighty signal that's a result of the conglomeration of factors I just enumerated.
. In 1 of those other spots, the ground starting even as early as 3 inches below the surface Was 40 % rocky and quite compressed. So there were some colorful small stones fragments BUT BECAUSE same characteristics of the Soil were probably true every other foot away in every direction, the detector just couldn't pick up a contrasting presence of highly mineralized Miniature stones! Because such were everywhere in a rsdiius of say 10 meters.
On the other hand, if you hypothetically placed 3 or 4 such glossy miniature stones in a relatively fertile black plus clean of rocks soil, your detector woukd have Signaled their contents presence ( of these miniature smooth glossy stones ).


I have voluminous and tedious/ info repetitive Analyses of my own on many related aspects of pendulum dowsing. If you want, I will send you some.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom