C charlestonrelicrambo Tenderfoot Joined Jul 31, 2021 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Found this in downtown Charleston. Anyone know what these are? Thanks! Attachments E638E26E-A77E-437D-BEEE-ED76D966CA77.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 162
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2021 #2 Which one ? Middle bottom is from Cigarette machine... the pull... I think... ? The other is fireplace implement part ... again.. i think. More pics and sizes etc needed... perhaps others here will recognize them definitively... but ?
Which one ? Middle bottom is from Cigarette machine... the pull... I think... ? The other is fireplace implement part ... again.. i think. More pics and sizes etc needed... perhaps others here will recognize them definitively... but ?
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2021 #3 Think too small for fireplace andiron, I see a suspenders clip above it...pretty small. Need sizes
W WG2020 Sr. Member Joined Oct 9, 2018 Messages 475 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Ohio Detector(s) used CTX 3030 and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 31, 2021 #4 Charlestonrelicamb, Welcome to TNet from Ohio. While I don’t have a clue of what you discovered, I am sure someone on these forum can narrow it down on what you found. Again welcome and good luck with you hunts. Walt
Charlestonrelicamb, Welcome to TNet from Ohio. While I don’t have a clue of what you discovered, I am sure someone on these forum can narrow it down on what you found. Again welcome and good luck with you hunts. Walt