Justmarc
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi there,
I'm new here and to the hobby as well.
I'm looking to buy a detector and have settled on 2 choices. The Garret ACE400 or the Fisher F44. I figure these would be good for me as I am a total beginner and just getting into this. Any help from you Pro's would be greatly appreciated.
I figure I will be using the detector on dry land and maybe the beach (dry sand).
Thank you,
Marc
I'm new here and to the hobby as well.
I'm looking to buy a detector and have settled on 2 choices. The Garret ACE400 or the Fisher F44. I figure these would be good for me as I am a total beginner and just getting into this. Any help from you Pro's would be greatly appreciated.
I figure I will be using the detector on dry land and maybe the beach (dry sand).
Thank you,
Marc








