What's new

Help with age of Poker Money

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi all , I had posted this yesterday in the today's find forum. But I was wondering if anyone knows the age of this Poker Money. I have tried too luck it but nothing yet. Thanks for helping.

Bubba65
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1670.webp
    IMG_1670.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1670.webp
    IMG_1670.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 320
Look around her neck. The horseshoes superstitiously , are upside down. Not, so much luck. And I'm not so sure Id want that mug around me for luck any way. seriously
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Horse shoes for good luck are supposed to be hung with the open end down so the luck will spill out. We always have had one hanging over the entry door. An old family custom til this day. Mine is a mule shoe I dug on an old WPA road to a quarry. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom