What's new

Help with ice token

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My niece and I went detecting today. We found tons of clad, and she found this token. It is an old, old little town. I have no idea if it is old or not. Anybody seen one? ice 003.webpice 002.webp
 
In the mid- to late-1970s I stayed at a motel where you could get one of these at the front desk to use in their ice machine. That discouraged guests from filling up their cooler with ice intended for in-room use. This one and the one I saw were both generic - I think you can still buy these at TokensDirect which is the company that took over from Roger Williams Mint (see the RWM mintmark just above the SH in Cash).
John in the Great 208
 
I like the tokens for the vibrator beds also. Frank...-
hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom