What's new

Help with RR item

rainorshine

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
295
Reaction score
891
Golden Thread
0
Location
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0319161528.webp0319161529a.webp
Found this today next to where the train tracks used to be. I can make out BB&Q up top and below that I think was a date(18??). It also seems to be broken off on the bottom. Any info would be appreciated!
 
Upvote 8
Looks like 1820 to me. Could be 1823 though. Nice, Marvin
 
I think it's "CB&Q".........so definately RR related.

Iowa Dale
 
Sorry. I definitely meant CB&Q
 
Is it just me or are there 5 numbers?
 
Looks like a big winder/key that got its end broke off. I'm sure it'll be solved soon. Great find regardless! [emoji106]
 
I also see 5 numbers or parts of them. No idea what it is though.
 
I've heard it might possibly be a switch key.
 
I'd go with the switch key option also.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom