What's new

Help with ship/tower medal/medalion ?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: I have no idea on this one. It sort of looks like the Civil War "Monitor" ship with oil rigs behind it. Go figure... :help:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 202.webp
    what are they relics 202.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 315
Picture of back? Look closely for any markings? .
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Picture of back? Look closely for any markings? .
There is nothing on the back.
 
Upvote 0
After checking some of those links. The closest I can come up with is the USS Brooklyn.
 
Upvote 0
DirtyMike said:
After checking some of those links. The closest I can come up with is the USS Brooklyn.
Based on my research, that you seem to ignored, it is probably not a particular ship.
 
Upvote 0
Ramitt said:
DirtyMike said:
After checking some of those links. The closest I can come up with is the USS Brooklyn.
Based on my research, that you seem to ignored, it is probably not a particular ship.
Ramitt, I did not ignore your post. I am very sorry if you think I did. I do VERY much appreciate anytime that anyone would spend helping me try to figure out what some of my finds are. If it was not for your links I would not have found any of the similar ships that I did find. I guess I was just trying to place a match of the image with one of the ships pictures. I assumed they would have crafted the design around one of the actual ships in the fleet. Again I am sorry if I offended you and I do thank you for all your help and the links you posted. Mike
 
Upvote 0
Don't mind me i was feeling Cranky and a little too much single malt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom