What's new

Help with signal analysis

Masri7

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
1000090407.webp
1000090534.webp

I have a black stone with a mark on it, as if it were a door. Then, in the same room, on a different wall, I found another black stone with a rectangle on it, as if it were an entrance. There's also another stone nearby with handprints on it. Please help, what does this mean?
 
View attachment 2238959View attachment 2238960
I have a black stone with a mark on it, as if it were a door. Then, in the same room, on a different wall, I found another black stone with a rectangle on it, as if it were an entrance. There's also another stone nearby with handprints on it. Please help, what does this mean?
Unfortunately or thankfully depending upon the answer you want, they look like rocks, that's it. Doesn't look anything like a door at all. Can you show us the handprints?


?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom