What's new

Help with Token

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Found in California at an old home site.
I did find this in my search, about all I found.
Both tokens are Aluminum, scalloped edges and 30mm, diameter.
Looks like from the same fountain to me..
Mine says:

TITUS
DRUG
STORE

GOOD FOR
ONE GLASS
ICE CREAM​


The link:

http://tokencatalog.com/display_rec...ingAnyWord=&HomePageSearch=&view=All+Listings

There is some writing below that I can't make out.
I was hoping to find the town name there :(
Just wondering if any of you Wisconsin token gurur's might have any more light to shed??

Thanks


Tim
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 511
Dub--the bottom line is SODA WATER.
John in the 208
 
Upvote 0
idahotokens said:
Dub--the bottom line is SODA WATER.
John in the 208
Thanks,, makes sense now :icon_thumleft:

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Would you like to post this pic on tokencatalog.com ? Or, with your permission, I can do it.
John in the 208
 
Upvote 0
Can't help with any info ??? But Congrats on a nice token :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Doublet2a,

I found this information in an old medical publication on line:

CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENT OF
PUBLIC HEALTH
The places listed below are known to have botulinus
antitoxin in stock as of June 22, 1945. This list may
change from time to time.

Titus Drug Store, 38 S. Garfield Street, Alhambra, (California.)

Hope this helps, Subterranean ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom