What's new

Help

guesmi123

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not new in the forum but i want to know if the forum allow or not to sell or buy archeological pieces.. i have Important Jewish manuscripts and books and many pieces to sell
Guesmi.. Tunisia
 
Last edited:
You have to be a charter member to sell. Post up some pics of what you got.
 
I'm not new in the forum but i want to know if the forum allow or not to sell or buy archeological pieces.. i have Important Jewish manuscripts and books and many pieces to buy

GoDeep is correct, we require members to be a charter member to sell, if selling from an external website then required to be a supporting vendor.
 
And others
 
Thanks.. But how to be a charter member?
 
I'm so serious!
 
Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom