Here it is

you ladies truly bless us with your wit, beauty and charm, always a pleasure and good luck with your hunting over in the great northwest

hi Cyndi, nice to see you on here girly! Nice picture also! Good luck in your finds! Keep us posted!

Thanks Trish! Always good to see other ladies....we are outnumbered but we hold our own pretty good! lol

which ic would that be Wes? I think this is the only one that is posted in this thread. Not sure which one you are referring to.

aww thanks! That is Petrie, he was my cockatoo and I miss him a lot. He was so funny! :D

Hi Cyn,

Welcome to Muggs ;D
Thanks for the pic.

TW

Hey TW, thanks for the welcome!

Seems Wes is thinking of another thread where I posted pics of all of us at work at Jobe....he forgot that was not in this thread! lol

Cyn,

Maybe Wes is getting up there in age like myself. It kinda makes you forget things at times :D ;D

I'm sorry about your bird :(
I still miss my wolves, Natasha & Majic.

TW

Oh my! I remember going and looking at wolf hybrids once....I fell in love with ummmm every one! lol There was an especially gorgeous one that was part husky....he was GORGEOUS! Sooooo wanted to love on him! :D

Cyn,

My two were hybrids, 98.5% grey timberwolf.
Natasha, my first wolf, is my current avatar :)

TW

Cyn?? Honey?? Did I not post in your mug?? How could I not post in your mug shot?? :-[

You're a great part of tnet......posting in the birthdays day after day...and handing out peanuts in the charter section. If it wasn't for your peanuts, we would have to eat nhBenz's lasagna. ::) ::)

Glad you're here, Cyn!! :)

rofl thank God for peanuts!! Maybe I will have to bring cinnamon rolls in there too! ;) Here is a pic with and without the cream cheese frosting! Think they will go over okay? ;) Ohhh...maybe some shortcake too? lol These non charter members have no clue what they are missing! lol Love ya Lisa! ~hugs~

Attachments

• DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,814
  • DSC00991.JPG
    DSC00991.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,787
  • DSC01027.JPG
    DSC01027.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 3,644
  • DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG