What's new

Here's a couple from yesterday . Dug artifacts.

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506532369.697139.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sweet finds I like that black triangle!
 
Nice'uns! What's the size of those babies?
 
The black one is nice lets see both sides
 
I think it's a Madison late woodland early missippian.
 
I have yet to find a multi colored triangle that is whole. The multi colored flint has lots of inclusions in it. Dont drop it on tile it will shatter in many pieces. I found a nice quartz point and carried it over in hand to get my artifact book one time to look it up to find the type. I have a throw carpet now on the floor. I dropped the point and it shattered. Its a beauty keep it under glass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom