What's new

Here's a display that took several years. All from same area.

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505341851.747899.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice frame of artifacts. Is that a pipe, top center of frame?
 
Very nice. Thanks for sharing those with us.
 
Very nice!! You have a productive site there!!
keep up the good work!
 
That pipe looking one is deer antler me an my boy found under a spring . Actually 2 pieces glued together. I've never found a axe or a pipe in my area. Lots of points though.
 
I think they might have used antlers to sharpen there points. Or knap with maybe.
 
Great looking site tray. I love trays like this. Thanks for sharing.
 
Really nice finds , some big pieces in there . Makes me want to go hunting thanks for posting
 
Thank y'all. I hope this hurricane might have washed something out. I hate that people lost so much though.
 
Thats a big point top row 3rd to the left on the right. Any chance of seeing both sides of it? Might be a Copena but still looks nice from where I sit.
 
Here you go Rock.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505419754.416339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505419785.121476.webp
 
You didn't cut the nice triangles any slack. Thanks for sharing. Very nice collection.
 
Id have to see a closer pic to know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom