What's new

Hey all from southeastern Michigan!

Stoof2010

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
705
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say hi and ask if anyone is in my neck of the woods. About 15 miles northwest of Detroit.
Maybe we can meet up and go for a hunt!!
 
Up in the UP so not so close to me.
 
Haha that figures. More of a chance for gold up here though!!!
 
I do get over that way. My in-laws live over that way. I could hit you up next time and see if you will have time if you like.
 
I do get over that way. My in-laws live over that way. I could hit you up next time and see if you will have time if you like.

Yeah sure!!!
And if you wanna try out anything in my arsenal I can bring it. I have alot to try!!
 
Cool! Now that will give me a reason to go to the in-laws.
 
Hey from MI also

I'm in Mt Clemens Mi
Must be close to you!

Mark
 
Hey from MI also

I'm in Mt Clemens Mi
Must be close to you!

Mark

Very close. Clinton Twp is big but hall and groesbeck is Clinton Twp too.
I'm near 19 and Garfield.
We should definitely go!!!
Same offer as to all, anything I have you're welcome to try!!

You gotta try at least one tesoro...
Not to mention my Turkish machines.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom