What's new

hey mums - i had to do it

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i did and i hope the results are better today weather permitting........kinda iffy for midday spin right now....Hopefully gold will follow........if no gold..........6 times on wed......... :laughing7:
.
.
.
712BACKWARDS.jpg

.
.
.
yesterday two spins...........water and dry
.
.
.
7125.jpg

7121.jpg

7122.jpg

7123.jpg

7124.jpg

712AMNUT.jpg

712PMNUT.jpg

.
.

.
.
.
and i am 100 bucks short today for a new excal II, maybe today i can improve even more.........possible?? - lets see if i can fade this action............. :icon_thumright:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

small127.jpg

.
.
small424.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I'm not sure but it looks like you won!
 
Way to go buddy. I never win on any drawings.
 
4th picture down...

looks like a bear trap! tell me your not digging that deep for targets!!! lol

steve :-)
 
am dying to know how much ya won Max... hes gotta be on his way to the bank or getting that new xcal. :thumbsup:
 
I don't about his state but it would have won $150 in Missouri :thumbsup: (if combo means the same as straight/box)
 
Hey if you win I want a new Excal too! (For returning your advice) Heh heh heh That was a nice necklace you found. :wink:
 
Re: 4th picture down...

kaptainkosmic said:
looks like a bear trap! tell me your not digging that deep for targets!!! lol

steve :-)

Break a leg...looks like something left behind by a child digging on the beach. I hope no treasure hunter dug that and left it.

Regardless, it's a bad hole to fall in.

I do like your finds...nice necklace.

:wink: RR
 
Sweet digs :icon_salut:. Did you buy the lotto tickets or find those as well?
 
Nice chain Max.........gold in hiding here. :hello:
 
i think it worked mums

won 500 on combo and 450 on other 4
 
Re: i think it worked mums

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
won 500 on combo and 450 on other 4

Congrats on the wining. It sure pays more then hitting the beach lately.
 
Bam says Judge Judy...new xcal on da way eh?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom