What's new

Hey tick infested Bastages!

We get the seed ticks real bad here. I was climbing trees putting up stands and came down and sat under a pine to rest. I ended up with hundreds on me. I striped down sprayed deep woods off on and and used the back of a knife to scrape them off me. It was awful. I rarely come in from hiking without one or two and then the chigger bites start 2 days later. I have cans of off everywhere.
I hope and pray your lymes disease is under control and thanks for all the useful information. Hope you feel better.
 
Ticks should be shown NO mercy! I give em a tape "blanket" they go nite-nite forever! good luck all who suffer Lymes

I do the same thing. Sucks to be them at that point.
 
Well I received my permethrin and coated my boots on the front steps. You have to coat your items in an open area and let dry for 2-3hours before using. I left them out over night and left my porch light on. The light brought bugs in as usual, I wish I'd taken pictures of the dead moths, beetles etc around my boots and wear the over spray on the steps is. That proved it for me that this stuff is what's needed for the job, it was a big massacre. A combo of deep woods off on the skin and bug death in a bottle for boots etc.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom