The blood test they do is at best 15% accurate and yes the antibodies are the signal of the disease but since the test is so poor you could show negative if you went next week. There are other tests including the spinal test which is 85% accurate. Guys believe me I know about this I've suffered with it for over ten years and another family member has for 23 yrs. As far as other signs, the disease is called the great imitator, it has 160+known characteristics/signs. Decreased energy, joint pain are common. I not only have Lyme but two co-infections...one is erlichiosis which eats off the lining of your nerves, other is bobesia which is the tick version of malaria-makes you sweat for no reason,your hands hurt especially your thumbs and palms, swelling of joints, headaches. Other Lyme symptoms that I had was lack of coordination, brain fog..id forget what I was doing..got to be so bad I lost my position as I would forget where I was and had to turn in my badge and resign because I was a liability. Not mad,I understand and they were justified,I could have put someone in danger. Lack of coordination meant I couldn't run anymore then got so bad couldn't walk. Another sign is waking up in morning and hurting badly in your lower back specifically like your tailbone or across that area. Some reason the spirochete likes to attack the nerve cluster there. Weird one is horrible bad breath, the spirochete feeds off of yeast in your system so it uses sugar you intake to promote growing of yeast to feed. Your tongue will have a coating on it. Many other things, plz take time to look up the symptoms. The only time pill antibiotics work is if you catch it within first few days of bite of not a much longer regiment of meds are needed or like me IVs are needed and that may not work..like me. Prayers work I know that, thank God for giving me back my legs and hands and ability to speak.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk