What's new

Hey Tnet... Look What You Done Did Now!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have done it before, and you did it to me, and you will do it to others....One year ago today I stumbled onto this forum, and it has changed who I am in such a positive way. Before I was just a random guy with a metal detector, frustrated and unknowing. Now, thanks not only the wealth of information that this site beholds, but more so the members within our forum, I am a happier hunter!!! I have learned so much this past year, it has helped me in the field, and has made me more aware of the history of what lies beneath. Thank you Tnet for being there...Looking forward to another year of learning, laughing and hunting... BWD
 
I agree Dave, this forum has provided and will continue to provide tons of new information, and has certainly opened my eyes to many things, and many subjects. It has also given me new interests and wisdom to proceed with. Additionally, it gets kinda addictive!
 
BWD you were one of the first if not the first to welcome me when I posted here when I joined! Congrats on 1 year and yes this forum has helped me alot too with my silly stupid detecting questions as a noob!
 
BigWaveDave, I joined 'bout the same time as you. I agree w every single word you state. So, all I will say is, "What BigWaveDave says x2!
I'll surely repeat the same next year.
GL
Peace
 
yup...agreed...tnet has been good for me too,and here is why;
1)when I'm not out hunting I can just watch it snow and hang out here...completely ignoring my clients
2)when I am hunting I think about posts on here that relate to my finds.All while ignoring my honey-dos
3)after a good hunt I like to come here and search the what is it forum to id the wierd stuff,while ignoring distractions like family,friends and clients
4)I dont have a detecting compulsion disorder...I have a,"leave me alone I'm t-netting"hobby

thanks from the bottom of my wifes heart t-net....she dont really like me much and t-net helps keep us together and happy.Now that she hunts with me(and is more tenacious than I)t-net gives me my last refuge from the time bandit distractions I would otherwise be burdened with.ahhhhhh
 
glad I could help Dave
 
Yep, only here would my happiness at finding a old piece of rusted metal be understood and celebrated!
Cause my family sure as heck doesn't get it!
 
One really has no one to blame but themselves :) But we are all here to heckle each other on. Keep swinging.
DD :thumbsup:
 
one year and only one detector Hummm..
he's not bitten yet...

liftloop
 
Marc, wherever your at out there, your legacy lives on.
I had been thinkin of you, last few days for some reason. Take good care.
BWD, thanks for saying so, tis true, tis true......
 
Happy one year anniversary, and to another few years of great experiances on Tnet. This February I will have been a member for two years. The funny thing is, I started this forum as a coin roll hunter, I did not even own a metal detector until around three months after being a member on Tnet.

Coinman123,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom