What's new

Hi Folks; I just talked to Max about the TV show and ---

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it sounds great. It will not be planned as a "DIGGERS" type show. Another words no hopping, jumping, Boom Baby Boom tripe at all. Rather it looks to show Treasure Hunting as it really is rather than that trumped up tripe they have showed us before.
Just think; A real TV show about REAL metal detectorists and treasure hunters as we really are. I can and did promise him it will be a very interesting endeavor ok. I'll keep you guys informed ok. PEACE:RONB
 
Not going to happen, it has to be unreal and amazing to be on TV, but mostly unreal. Too bad, because I would watch a show like you are describing. I can't even stand to watch "Gold Fever" as the antics and over the top acting drive me nuts.
 
Don't hold ur breath
 
Just keep in mind: the person you are talking to is a scout. His ONLY job is to get you to sign on to be the actor. The director is the one you will be working for, and it will be HIS WAY or hit the road. No $$$ for you. Sorry about all the time off work and miles driven and expenses they were going to reimburse you. No play, no pay. Then, after all the filming, they will edit it until it looks how they want any way and you have zero control over the outcome.

Good luck, you're going to need it!
 
it will work if it's called " NAKED AND DIGGING"
 
I don't consider "Diggers" a television show but rather a 30 minute commercial for Garrett AT pro and gold. I too could do without all the silly crap they do. What bothers me most is how everything they dig seems to be worth money.....look a rusty hinge from the late 1800's, gotta be worth a potencial $15.....yeah right! Sure would be nice to have a brand new AT gold and Garrett pin pointer to use every time I go out!
 
not pretty if it's me!!
 
Naked and Digging? Sounds like me scooping the cat's litter at dawn each day. Trust me, it ain't pretty and the only thing you find is "kitty muffins"
 
Not going to happen, it has to be unreal and amazing to be on TV, but mostly unreal. Too bad, because I would watch a show like you are describing. I can't even stand to watch "Gold Fever" as the antics and over the top acting drive me nuts.

Not so sure about that--just look at Curse of Oak Island, definitely unreal (as in lots of BS-think Shakespear) , but amazing? far from it. Faked---you betcha!
But people watched it.
 
My kitty just muffined for ya!...Errp, :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom