What's new

Hi from a first time poster.

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
I've been reading CRH for a while and CRHing on and off for over a year but never seemed to get around to posting until now. I only do 4 boxes of halves a month, 2 boxes every other week. Dumping was and is a hassel but recently I've opened accounts in a couple of new banks with several branches that have counting machines. It is nice to be able to spread out the trash and not get well enough known to be considered a major PITA. My supply bank has been very good to me with this hobby. Over the years I have done my best to develope a friendly relationship with the tellers. When I was considering starting CRH I spoke with the head teller and told her pretty much exactly what I wanted to do, ie., look through rolls for "keepers." Then I asked her how to not be a bother to them or cause too much extra work as I consider them doing this as a big favor for me. We easily came to terms and with my usually sunny attitude, friendly smile and sense of humor they are actually glad to have me brighten their day. Today I got two Brinks boxes after over a week of delay because of some operational changes at the bank. The wait was worth it as these were the best in several months. I have recently had 7 skunks in a row, found 2 or 3 and then another run of skunks.
Todays finds: 17 40%, 5 90%, 6 Bens and 5 Walkers. One 90 and one Walker were end rollers. Six silvers were in one roll: 3 40, a 90 and 2 Bens. All in all it was a sweet afternoon. Sorry about no pics but havent mastered that skill yet. I'm already starting to jones for some more boxes!!
 
Upvote 0
sounds more like a good couple weeks for me than one day. I would be thrilled to make that my first post. Welcome Lucky !!!!! JP
 
rich? i mean nice boxes. i got to tour that whole spreading the dumps around technique...
 
Sounds like you've been doing good. Nice walker and Ben count! Keep it up


-bigJ
 
NICE SCORE!!!!...and welcome to the forum.
rileyboy
 
Welcome to the forum. Great box, makes the skunks worth it.
 
Nice work, when you can pull $153 worth of silver out of a box I would say that's doing good! go get more! and HH!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom