dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't suppose this is a money laundering scheme of sorts?

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
You guys kill me with this money laundering stuff. To launder money, you must move illegitimate money into the economy and get legitimate value in return. In this case, only a cohort of the first player would buy this item for this large price. That would only move the money from one player to the next. Nothing legitimate coming out the back side.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You guys kill me with this money laundering stuff. To launder money, you must move illegitimate money into the economy and get legitimate value in return. In this case, only a cohort of the first player would buy this item for this large price. That would only move the money from one player to the next. Nothing legitimate coming out the back side.

Spoken like a true launderer, haha.

When i launder money, it is -usually- on the permanent press cycle and it -always- ends up in a pants leg for me to find later.

~Tejaas~

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFL. That NEVER crossed my mind. Guess I am very naive. I had no idea why in the world someone would charge that much shipping.

I love laundered money. I consider it a tip for doing the laundry. <grin>

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess....since the item sold, is a decimal point problem... and extra digits !:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions