What's new

Hilton Head finds

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent Sunday through Tuesday at Hilton Head. Coins , trash and 2 silver rings and a silver pendant. The big silver ring nearly blew my headphones off. I really thought that it was going to be a can or a piece of junk metal.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1468.webp
    IMG_1468.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1463.webp
    IMG_1463.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 36
Nice !! That is a big chunk of silver congratulations!!
 
Nice finds!!!I used to go to our time share there at the Island club, Also Hudsons seafood restaurant 35 years ago loved it... Wish I started detecting back then. Thanks for the post
 
Love the HONKER silver ring, congrats. There has to be more, so good luck on the next hunt! Sub 8-)
 
Fantastic silver rings - toy cars - coins & 1 1/2 pair of sunglasses - "congrats" to you and thanks for the post & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Thanks gang! A2, Hudsons is still there !
 
Wow . What a chunk of silver
 
Water or land finds? Nice silvers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom