🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... saltwater spots yesterday
hit one am low tide - then a pm low - at 2 spots that have been hammered
managed 2 sil. quarters (one at each spot) - a merc and a ID bracelet name plate -marked sterling
one of the quarters was a whisper and down about 2 feet - I got super faint reading in all metal
checked in ID mode and got a low tone (usually junk)
but - I learned that even silver at deep depths will read as low tone cause the item is so deep it cant send a strong enough signal
lesson for you cz21 users that pass up deep low tones (gotten gold the same way)
I fanned about 5-6 inches and rechecked in all metal - got better signal - rechecked in ID and got mid and high tones
scooped 3 times to get it
258821_1.jpg DSC00003 (6).JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All the forums I read about the Deus I just purchase say to listen for those very faint tones. The ones that aren't strong enough to give you a TID number just a little fleck of black on the right side of the horseshoe. They say when you come across a signal like that it's where you'll find the good stuff. I've dug 9 so far and found nothing but junk. So good job on your deep silver!

All the forums I read about the Deus I just purchase say to listen for those very faint tones. The ones that aren't strong enough to give you a TID number just a little fleck of black on the right side of the horseshoe. They say when you come across a signal like that it's where you'll find the good stuff. I've dug 9 so far and found nothing but junk. So good job on your deep silver!

Keep digging them, one of them is your Banner find!

Pics are not working for me, but that sounds like a very nice haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back