What's new

Hit 8 banks today

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 8 banks today. I picked up a few loose in 7 of them. Bank # 8, one teller had 6 rolls and the other teller had 11 rolls. The rolls had some initials on them so I think they were dumps. I did find 1 90% 64 and 1 40% 68. The edges were real dirty so I think whoever searched them was just looking at the edges. I also picked up 2 Ike's (clad). I did find a Euro 2 cent coin in my change today. They look like our penny. I did $187 worth of looking. I got shorted by $1.00 in one of the rolls.

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
A little is better than nothing!
 
I do not think I can miss a 40% silver by looking at the edges only.

dw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom