What's new

Hitting the road

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else feeling the urge to expand upon the usual territory? I'm thinking I'm going to pack up the Jolly Roger and hit the road a bit more this year. I think a few planned adventures are in order. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Good luck 2 ya,with gas going up & up (and my hemi loves it) i thinking closer to home,maybe play in the dirt.
 
Yes indeed. Challenge and adventure of new sites and an increase in age of activities in them.
 
I wish you luck8-)
 
i'm up for it!! miami......naples....bahamas????????

chuck.
 
Think we will make the trips to our coast last longer, spend more days there to detect and fish
 
If you are coming towards the gulf coast then let me know. If I can escape for the day I will split the gas with you.
 
I'm going, "Hmmmmm...." while rubbing my chin, eyes squinting into the distant unknown. Hmmmmm.......:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom