What's new

🥇 BANNER HOARD OF REV WAR CANNONBALLS

CanDiver

Full Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
117
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
5
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280/Anderson Detector shaft modifications
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a find. 2-3 pounders, 13- 4 pounders and 1- 6 pounder. A real cross section of American feild artillery of the rev war. Its pretty cool they still have the hemp bag they were lost with fused to the balls. All cleaned and preserved.
 
Last edited:
amazing find man...love the rev war iron!

Wow what a find. 2-3 pounders, 13- 4 pounders and 1- 6 pounder. A real cross section of American feild artillery of the rev war. Its pretty cool they still have the hemp bag they were lost with fused to the balls.

I thought we were doing good this summer with iron. Awesome find!
 
I was just getting ready to ask which Fisher I should get for water hunting (only up to my chest) a Fisher 1280 or the CZ 21? Then which coil, the 8 or 10"? I also need a scoop, any ideas? thanks
 
FANTASTIC - i BEEN HOPING TO FIND ONE - ONE OF THESE DAYS -found alot of musket balls and Few other Rev war items in water - no canon balls yet
 
OH - Banner vote from me :icon_thumleft:
 
I was just getting ready to ask which Fisher I should get for water hunting (only up to my chest) a Fisher 1280 or the CZ 21? Then which coil, the 8 or 10"? I also need a scoop, any ideas? thanks

Hello. Fisher 1280 all the way...8 inch coil and shorten the shaft. Contact Anderson Detector shafts and tell Ryan I sent you. I will never switch to another set up. J
 
Great historic find Congrats on the Banner !! I believe it was Mel Fisher who said 90% of the World treasures to still be discovered are under water GH Jim
 
WELL DONE:hello2:

This reminds me of a cash of about 170 found on here, took them ages to 'cart' them home:laughing7:
 
Congratulations! Magnificent finds without a doubt! I bet they were a chore getting them up & out the water.
 
Can diver, what an amazing find! Congrats! & really it does not look like a dive suit, you look like the man in black.
 
wow that wicked awesome !:headbang:
 
5**** thats so awesome!!! hemp bag CANNONBALLS . no you dont see that every day lol:notworthy:
 
Nothing but amazing!!!! Congrats of the first standard!
 
WOW! Congratulations! That is an awesome find. I hope you continue to have great luck there.
 
Glad to see you got banner fort that. I would have nominated you yesterday when i replied but i just figured out the banner stuff last night!
 
wow, i wonder if they were being transferred by boat when someone had an "oops" moment and they fell overboard...
 
REV WAR CANNONBALLS

Thanks Everyone!!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom