What's new

hockeyfan strikes again

Great Job Dave
 
Impressive hunting, Snooksion! :notworthy:

Beautiful gold ring finds!

Lorraine
 
Nice Dave! Was that a combined total or all hockeyfans? Have you been using my secret weapon? I never did get a spare battery for that yet. And what's the story on the pink stone?
 
Oh Myyyy.... Looks like a very busy day, and great results. threes are a charm :icon_pirat: HH, Ralph
 
Nice Rings !! :headbang:
 
Super!! Nice finds especially with gold being hard to find.
 
Fantastic hunt! :hello2:
 
Tell Mark I think he should give me half of that. LOL Nice scoops
 
awesome huntin' Mark , congrats
 
It pays to be a HOCKEYFAN! YABADABADO! :notworthy:
 
Nice gold rings and lots of grey matter...
congrats on a good hunt.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Lead and gold are room mates....great hunt. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on your haul... I Can't wait to get back into t'hing.
John.
 
yes yes yes - lovin that haul :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom