What's new

Holy crap......Holy crap Holy crap!!!!

Who are the pilgrims?:laughing9:Pilgrims,is a 19th century term for the first settlers here.They didnt call themselves pilgrims:BangHead:
 
Incredible!
The great John Wayne might have said, "Great find Pilgrim"!
Peace
 
Probably a replica dropped a few years ago by a re-enactor or planted by the group that detected there last year....lol. Funny, when coins from across the world are unearthed here in the states everybody says "must of been pirate loot"...lol.
 
Probably a replica dropped a few years ago by a re-enactor or planted by the group that detected there last year....lol. Funny, when coins from across the world are unearthed here in the states everybody says "must of been pirate loot"...lol.
I don't think so. " ... coin expert Peter Spencer confirmed it was a genuine threepenny piece from the first authorised colonial coinage, commissioned and struck in Boston, Massachusetts." :icon_scratch:
 
I don't think so. " ... coin expert Peter Spencer confirmed it was a genuine threepenny piece from the first authorised colonial coinage, commissioned and struck in Boston, Massachusetts." :icon_scratch:

Just joking...implying what some of this boards naysayers would think. I read the articles comments, they too have naysayers!
 
Mr Stoner....... :laughing7:
 
I don't think so. " ... coin expert Peter Spencer confirmed it was a genuine threepenny piece from the first authorised colonial coinage, commissioned and struck in Boston, Massachusetts." :icon_scratch:

I guessed so. It's just that Peter Spencer is a colleague of mine, knowledgeable and well-respected.
 
John Winter, I had no idea!?
I just viewed your .net site. Well done on all your various accomplishments.
Peace
 
HI John; Simple Question. Is it a Willow Tree, Oak Tree or Pine Tree three Pence. I live in Boston. You've got my interest for suree. What condition is it in. Has in been PCGS certified??? PEACE:RONB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom