What's new

Holy Smokes! This is terrifying!

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
[h=1]VIDEO: Dashcam Footage Shows Jeep Rolling Down Black Bear Pass in Colorado[/h]
 
Yikes.....he almost got taken out too !!
 
Although I have visited and traveled the mountains of Colorado....I am perfectly fine with my flat Florida roadways.Hope there is a speedy recovery and a counting of blessings
 
a friend of mine posted that video on FB earlier today. holy smokes I hope they are ok
 
Going on a ride on such a trail is not my idea of fun. I went up a mountain in Southern California to a mine that had a trail not quite as bad. I won't do it again.
 
Going on a ride on such a trail is not my idea of fun. I went up a mountain in Southern California to a mine that had a trail not quite as bad. I won't do it again.

I did one to Yankee Boy Basin several years ago,, it was a rush for sure, but that was my last adventure of that nature!
 
I used to belong to a jeep club, and we just creeped down those trails, rather than driving incautiously/fast....!
That guy behind the camera, was hurrying to meet his death, and almost made it...! :(
 
Saw that yesterday. They set up a go fund me for the girl who was in it. Her and her 2 dogs were ejected from it. Rough ride for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom