Holy Smokes! This is terrifying!

Yikes.....he almost got taken out too !!

Although I have visited and traveled the mountains of Colorado....I am perfectly fine with my flat Florida roadways.Hope there is a speedy recovery and a counting of blessings

a friend of mine posted that video on FB earlier today. holy smokes I hope they are ok

Going on a ride on such a trail is not my idea of fun. I went up a mountain in Southern California to a mine that had a trail not quite as bad. I won't do it again.

Going on a ride on such a trail is not my idea of fun. I went up a mountain in Southern California to a mine that had a trail not quite as bad. I won't do it again.

I did one to Yankee Boy Basin several years ago,, it was a rush for sure, but that was my last adventure of that nature!

I used to belong to a jeep club, and we just creeped down those trails, rather than driving incautiously/fast....!
That guy behind the camera, was hurrying to meet his death, and almost made it...! :(

Saw that yesterday. They set up a go fund me for the girl who was in it. Her and her 2 dogs were ejected from it. Rough ride for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back