digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2013 #1 Just finished making this for my son who just turned 11. Made from authentic coyote bone and teeth. Attachments ForumRunner_20130805_212149.webp 28.6 KB · Views: 118 Upvote 0
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2013 #2 Cool deal!! Is the point authentic or a modern repro.?
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2013 Thread Owner #3 NC field hunter said: Cool deal!! Is the point authentic or a modern repro.? Click to expand... The kid I got it from said it was authentic but from what I can tell its a modern repro.
NC field hunter said: Cool deal!! Is the point authentic or a modern repro.? Click to expand... The kid I got it from said it was authentic but from what I can tell its a modern repro.
hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2013 #4 Neat!
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Aug 6, 2013 #5 way cool man!
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Aug 6, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Thanks guys.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2013 #7 That is cool, I'm sure he will love it
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2013 #8 Very nice! I love that you used a real coyote bone. HH