- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,017
- Reaction score
- 28,144
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I headed back for 3hrs yesterday to an old homestead site that I found through map research last fall. I've been back here at least twice this spring but the ground had been very quiet.
Another find of interest was the triangular brass relic with the pyramid in the middle, I have no idea what this is and would like to hear your suggestions. 
Thanks very much for looking,
Dave
Attachments
-
20160522_075700_resized-crop.webp213.7 KB · Views: 180 -
ont-m-Whitby-E-crop.webp82.7 KB · Views: 160 -
20160522_074441_resized-crop.webp192.9 KB · Views: 145 -
20160522_074707_resized-crop.webp181.7 KB · Views: 150 -
20160522_074724_resized-crop.webp219 KB · Views: 146 -
20160522_194644_resized-crop.webp243.5 KB · Views: 148 -
20160522_091330_resized-crop.webp206.8 KB · Views: 156 -
20160522_091312_resized-crop.webp236.4 KB · Views: 145 -
20160522_083810_resized-crop.webp162.9 KB · Views: 148 -
20160522_081218_resized-crop.webp153.1 KB · Views: 156 -
20160523_190720_resized-crop.webp126.3 KB · Views: 152 -
20160523_190636_resized-crop.webp158.6 KB · Views: 150 -
20160523_190615_resized-crop.webp56.4 KB · Views: 157 -
20160523_190602_resized-crop.webp113.2 KB · Views: 147 -
20160523_190531_resized-crop.webp138.5 KB · Views: 164 -
Victoria Diamond Jubilee Medal, 1837-1897-crop.webp70.7 KB · Views: 147 -
20160523_190959_resized-crop.webp112.1 KB · Views: 146 -
20160523_190940_resized-crop.webp134.1 KB · Views: 150 -
20160523_190853_resized-crop.webp98.8 KB · Views: 149 -
20160523_190804_resized-crop.webp124 KB · Views: 145
Upvote
38










