B bob nm Jr. Member Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Mar 19, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Picked up 4 old $20 dollar bills from my bank. Does anybody know of a honest coin dealer in alb.n.m. I can take these to? Thanks, Bob
Picked up 4 old $20 dollar bills from my bank. Does anybody know of a honest coin dealer in alb.n.m. I can take these to? Thanks, Bob
L liftloop Silver Member Joined May 7, 2008 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 390 Golden Thread 0 Location lakelinden mi Detector(s) used MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2013 #2 nope
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Mar 19, 2013 #3 I just found a $20 note at my bank, 1934 good shape, was told it's worth $21. A couple guys at work offered ten bucks for it. Good luck!
I just found a $20 note at my bank, 1934 good shape, was told it's worth $21. A couple guys at work offered ten bucks for it. Good luck!