What's new

Honey Hole Produces Some Nice Gold

Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton,FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas everybody!
 

Attachments

  • 2012.webp
    2012.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 419
Upvote 0
You did good !! Glad to see someone is finding. Congrats.
 
very nice hunting
 
Good going Mark! I've got to keep a close eye on you! 8-)
 
Nice going Mark.....way to find the spots and way to hunt it for everything it is worth before it sanded back in !!
 
Daaaaaam Nice!
 
Hi Mark, i know where your honey hole is, nice stuff, HH
 
Nice job Mark! You had a nice Christmas for sure
 
Mark, great to see you and your loot at the party! Best of luck in 2013.
 
Excellent finds Mark you must have a great beach.:icon_thumleft:
 
I need me a honey hole...congrats.
 
WTG:icon_thumleft:,I need a Honey Hole Too congrats,,HH:hello:
 
Honey Hole my Aunt Fannie! That's a GOLD mine! YIIIIIKES!
 
I agree Sonny..... just put a tent up and count your money. Great job on those finds Mark.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom