LAKE CITY GARRETTATPRO
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2017
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 87
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- LAKE CITY, FL
- Detector(s) used
- AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yesterday, I was asked about metal detecting and what do I get from it. I am learning a great hobby and how to use your equipment. Finding a place to MD and getting your first find. The idea it is just me and my Garrett just prodding alone and listening to the different tones. It is a great excise, walking, bending over, on the knees, back up and swinging your arms side to side. lol. Really, the mental relaxation from the day and things that take place. It takes my mind off of everything and I am having to stay focused on the different tones and the physical well by taking in good fresh air and seeing the creation the Master put into place. Now when I hit a good hit then I will add the great finds. I know from today on, I will be able to add to this daily in my journals. God bless and have a great weekend
A bad day detecting is better than a good day at work. I have yet to have a bad day detecting though yet being in the FB equiopment business , this is the most stressful time of the year for me. You will see me swinging the coil for the next 2 days for therapy.
It matters not where I am or what I find. My mind transcends from my troubles to is that a zinc penny or an Indian Head? Pull tab or nickel? Ya' know, this is the greatest stress relieving past time I can think of. Everything about it is healthy as far as I know. Just don't get bit by a deer tick and get Lyme's. I have a few friends I can hunt with but, I mainly get off by myself and reconnect with my spiritual side while out on the hunt. I guess you can say I am "ground balancing" my soul when out tecting. Peace out and enjoy this wonderful past time.







