What's new

Hope For 2015

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope i can add at least 1 worthy point to my best frame - it's been a while.
 

Attachments

  • besta.webp
    besta.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
It will have to be a small one as full as that frame is!

Nice frame too!
 
I wish you well in 2015. Look's like you have found a lot of good points in the past.
 
Impressive already!
 
Those are all wonderful points Wells!, and I am sure the memories of each find is even more wonderful.

Here's to wishing you and everyone else on this forum, many exciting and interesting finds in 2015 ... Cheers !
 
Might have to get a bigger frame. Nice finds and I wish you luck in 2015
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom