What's new

Hope i am not boring yall

danasaur

Full Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
244
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Hope i am not boring ya'll

Hope that I am not boring ya'll. I am going through my collection for items to use as props at a talk that I am giving. I love this frame. Collected these in Flint River during the late 1980s.
 

Attachments

  • image-1735299696.webp
    image-1735299696.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Id like to find some with that type of creek stain on it. But here they used mostly black flint and it just turns darker black.
You will notice allot of views and not many responses. The views will be non members. They could join if they wanted to though......its free.
 
Very nice! Love looking at points! I have a few myself! Thanks for the pics!
 
Very nice! Love looking at points! I have a few myself! Thanks for the pics!

Dont hold back lets see them. Start your own thread on your finds, would enjoy seeing them, rock
 
You've got a he..ck of a collection Danasaur! Keep em coming-- and good luck w/ you talk! Yakker
 
The Flint River was a great place to hunt back in the 80's & 90's. From Albany to south of Plant Mitchell produced a lot of good finds back then. I would not hunt there now though. During the previous drought, the whole river smelled of raw sewage and a lot of "paper products" were seen in the river from Dougherty County at, and south of the discharge pipe plus, D.N.R. is or was out looking for artifact hunters. Things have changed. JMO.
 
Last edited:
Real nice points. I see your an Auburn fan but we won't hold that against you.:laughing7:
 
Those are some super finds !!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom