T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 17, 2019 #1 Ancient tip damage that was reworked. Found in a no till field this evening Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2019 #2 Great looking Point but I don't think it's a Hardin.
T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 17, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Dang. Ok second guess- lamoka. My typology is total shot int he dark style. I need to get a copy of overstreet
Dang. Ok second guess- lamoka. My typology is total shot int he dark style. I need to get a copy of overstreet
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 17, 2019 #4 Not sure of type but I agree with Steve... not a Hardin.
N Nwohseeker Full Member Joined May 13, 2015 Messages 169 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location Nw ohio Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 17, 2019 #5 Heavy duty?
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #6 Try this site projectilepoints.net you can narrow it down to your area.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,905 Reaction score 36,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #7 Nice material for sure. No till is some tough stuff to look for points.
D discoidal roller Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2012 Messages 84 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksburg, MD Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #8 Nwohseeker said: Heavy duty? Click to expand... Thats my first guess too.
OntarioArch Sr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2017 Messages 427 Reaction score 1,172 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga County NY Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #9 Not Lamoka, for sure.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #10 Whatever type it is, it's a beauty!
T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 18, 2019 Thread Owner #11 Heavy duty would be cool! I think my final guess would be Adena Robbins? Thanks for the comments everyone. Whatever it is, I’m really happy to have found it.
Heavy duty would be cool! I think my final guess would be Adena Robbins? Thanks for the comments everyone. Whatever it is, I’m really happy to have found it.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #12 Thats a great find