Horrible:(

Doesnt sound horrible to me. Congrats on the 3 you were able to obtain. At least you didn't lose anything but some of your time. Better luck next time.

souunds above average to me. i hate trying to dump dimes though. machines are innacurate and they are a pain to roll.

That's a good average. I like to sit down with about $1k-2k worth of dimes at a time, it's more time and cost effective.

Jeeze if that is horrible, I wanna be searching dimes in your area.. If I was averaging over 3 dimes per 500 searched, I would be hitting dimes even harder than I already am..

Cry about it some more its better than I average.

3 is not half bad for a bag, I said it once and I'll say it again: bags are for clad luva's.

I usually get that amount in every other box, and people, bags are not easy to search through takes over an hour for one bag.

That's 3 more than a lot of us would get.

Attachments

• image-1180064010.jpg
    image-1180064010.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 112
I'm averaging 1 silver dime per $1022. Only finding 3 per $500 is unimaginable.

Kid, in case you couldn't tell, you are not going to get rich doing this. If you are doing it to get rich and not the fun of the hunt, then you should just go away now. Save yourself a whole lot of stress.

Yeap that's a lot of time spent for 3 measly dimes. Especially since your LCS might only give you $5 for if your lucky. Might as well wrap it up. This game pays less than collecting pop bottles for deposits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back