What's new

HOT New Product For Beach Hunters!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just purchased this at the local detecting shop. :thumbsup::laughing7: (click on image to enlarge)
stopask.webp
 
Upvote 0
Let them ask, gave me a brake from finding nothing !!
 
I see our bottle is empty!:laughing7:

chuck.
 
I'm not married, but they also had this stuff and I figured it would also work on the girlfriend when she says, "No detecting today!" :dontknow: Time will tell.
wifex.webp
 
LOL! I'll buy a gallon of that stuff. Winter beach hunting is so much better w/out the crowds.
 
Do you accept Paypal? I want the industrial size...
 
Thats good stuff right there. Do you have a mister setup.
 
You guys are a hoot! :laughing7: It's always good to share a few laughs! :thumbsup:
 
You all are a riot!! I could use a bottle. But then I think if I'm nice I'll reap the good karma find :angel5:
 
I just where the biggest pistol I have on my side where it is readily visible. That seems to keep away most of the question askers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom