What's new

Hours of Half Hunting

kbinski

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Drove around town for a few hours today looking for halves, hit up like seven banks and picked up a total of $160 in halves rolled and loose. Ended up with 1 90%kennedy and 3 40% halves. I was very stoked as it was the first time I had really put in a big effort to search halves. Normally I only go throuh about $20 a week.
I also ordered my first box of halves that I will pick up next friday! Very excited.

Happy Holidays and Hunting!
-Kyle
 
Upvote 0
Pictures!
 

Attachments

  • Halves From today (Small).webp
    Halves From today (Small).webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 340
Nice little score. And that '64 is in dire need of a dipping. AMC
 
Ewwww don't dip it!

DON'T DOOOOOOO IT! =)

Nice little score you made... good luck with that box!

~Dave
 
Great job on the silver, hope you get a dream box on Friday!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
AMC rulz said:
Nice little score. And that '64 is in dire need of a dipping. AMC
I like my '64s the uglier the better. Adds character. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom