What's new

how did you come up with your user names?

Aww...well, I just wasn't being creative that day I signed up...besides, Hubby is a very bad speller and I since our names aren't hard to spell, it would be easy for him. I was thinking, however, of doing "ABC123"...but I'm not sure he can count that high....

(He's so much fun to pick on...that's why I keep him around! And he's a great sport! But I do get my share from him too! So don't think I get off easy!!)
 
mcgearhead said:
not quite as glam and cool as some of the ones that I have read on here. I am an auto- mechanic, and I love building old hot rods,or at least I used to when I had time and money!!!! So there's the gearhead. mc is my first and last initials. Simple but I guess it works.

LOL.....Well it worked out a lot better than mine...

When I picked my username, I was thinking in the same terms ...i.e. gearhead, deadhead, pothead..... copperhead?...the whole snake thing never even entered my mind...silly me...I'll "head" back under my rock now.. :tard:
 
I collect watches, and hang out on a couple of watch forums where I use this username. It was actually a play on words, because with a wife, two kids, and the job I had up to about 2 years ago, there was never enough "time for me", so I came up with this username which reminded me whenever I was posting on the watch enthusiast forums that I was actually getting in some "time for me" :)

My avatar, which I also use on the watch forums, is a scan of a picture that my son Kenny drew and colored for me many years ago. I really liked the look of his drawing, so I used it as my avatar.

Jim
 
The watch your son drew is an excellent piece of artwork, Time!

That boy's got talent!

Best,
rmptr
 
My name is from one of my favorite characters in my all time favorite movie, The Three Amigos!
 
Airborne1092;

US Army Basic Airborne school, October 1992.

I use it as much as I can, to ensure continuity in my brain!
 
Roundhat said:
I got mine after I got out of the Marines. I started with Kentucky State Police in 1996 and of course we have the ever stylish campaign covers ( aka Roundhat) The eastern Ky people called us roundhats. it kinda stuck. I left Ky state and now work as an Illinois Trooper, this is home and the pay and benefits are better, even if our governor is retarded and has a bad hair do. lol
I call them Dudley Dorights... :tongue3:
 
I got mine from the state of mind I was in when Jeff signed me up on here and from what i love the best hearing GRANDMA! :love7:
 
Mine is a two part name.... The first name MUD I got from a song by Primus "My name is MUD" The 2nd part (S.W.A.T) I added this when I started playing FPS's (First Person Shooter's) S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics) was the name of the Guild I started for Doom 2 a early FPS. So my name was/is MUD(S.W.A.T) to this day.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
I am not actually a Jr.

967 was my first badge number on the police department, and when I joined I was the youngest one on the force so all the older guys called me Junior. So I have used it for all forums I am in. Junior967.
 
My best find, so far, is an 1837 half dime.
 
Bradydog
Name is for my best friend
A white blond Lab (dog)
His name is Brady
 
::) ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_sunny: very simple I am Garrettman64 :o :wink:
I have a garrett metal detector My dob yr 64
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom