Groovedymond
Sr. Member
Hey All,
I've been addicted to this forum since I found it. I've bought rolls of pennies, nickels and more over the years. I have found some neat things.
My question to you is this... I see you guys buying up halves... $250 here... $1000 there. HOW do you do it? I don't have that type of cash laying around to play with! How do you do it!?!?
Am I just that poorly paid?!?! lol
I've been addicted to this forum since I found it. I've bought rolls of pennies, nickels and more over the years. I have found some neat things.
My question to you is this... I see you guys buying up halves... $250 here... $1000 there. HOW do you do it? I don't have that type of cash laying around to play with! How do you do it!?!?
Am I just that poorly paid?!?! lol
Upvote
0








