diggummup
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Messages
- 17,871
- Reaction score
- 10,149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in the woods
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
After another one of my weekend excursions I put 500 miles on my vehicle.Though this is not a weekly thing I usually do this about twice a month if I have the time.On average I guess I put between 50-100 miles on the odometer usually on the weekend.With gas prices the way they are I was just wondering.
But did find some real good spots, just have to check with the landowners next.
so I try to detect as close to home as possible. I've been working tear downs about 10 minutes away from my house. I want to spend as little time in the car as I can. In a couple of weeks I'll start heading out to the beach again. That will up my drive time to about 25 minutes. That's not too bad, considering I'll get about 8-10 hours on the beach.
.I wonder if anyone detected Lauderdale after the air show last weekend? ps-STEFEN,SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME,HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN.GRIZZLY-i LOVE DETECTING VACATIONS.
.Looking forward to many more of your posts.Good luck and H.H.-diggummup






