d2
Bronze Member
Living west of the MS. river some of our Civil War bullets, mini balls, are fairly rare. That being said I sold three bullets that I have dug. A .69 Mangeot bullet, a .54 MS bullet and a piece of bar shot for a pistol and bought a Browning shotgun, a pair of lacrosse rubber boots and a box of shell to turkey hunt with this was about 10 years ago. Other than those three bullets I still have everything CW related that I have found. I do get in swimming holes in the summer and sell rings and jewelry and that money I put in the bank. So far about 7 grand worth and I started swimming hole detecting about 5 years ago...d2
at the end of the year I buy them with my clad. Most years $200-$300 worth


) a 1909 VDB S and finish my Wheat collection.............
......I've only ever seen one in my 63 years 








