What's new

How many coins have you searched through

sir

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
I would like to know many coins, thoughout your entire crhing career, that you guys have searched through.
I've gone through 560,000 pennies in 2.5 years
 
Upvote 0
katzky said:
coinmojo said:
Well over 3 million Halves alone.

Are you able / willing to reveal the breakdown of the keepers found? I am interested to see how a long term average yield / box might look.

I'm sorry. I do not keep detailed records. I have good days and lot's of bad day's. I probably have pulled well over 5000 40%'s and nearly 1000 90%'s if that helps. the last year has been fair but it's not as good as it was when I started. I have been posting monthly on LJ's silver tracking thread and give month end totals with photo's. That should give you some idea of my success rate, but detail records I do not really keep. I sell off when ever I need to catch up on bills. If I knew how low my percentages were I might have to quit this adventure. Sorry if I was not much use to you. I invest well over 15 hours a week in this HOBBY.

Mojo
 
Hey Shake, I should be impressed with the millions of pennies searched but all those Ikes you have searched - where in gods name did you find them ?
 
I have done a little over $100K in face value, penies, dimes and halves
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom