How much for used Whites Prizm III

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How much for used White's Prizm III

You figure it out......If you buy anything used on Craig's list and can't test the detector, you could get stung. Buy new and you get the warranty.

OP
OP
T

Toxiccasper

Feb 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

That is what I was thinking just wasnt sure if the Prizm III was a much better MD than the ace250.

Thanks for the input

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Toxiccasper said:
That is what I was thinking just wasnt sure if the Prizm III was a much better MD than the ace250.

Thanks for the input
Why didn't you say so? They are both good but with different features and equal on depth though that isn't the main reason to choose one over the other. It is what you learn to use to its best advantage. Its all about the fun.

OP
OP
T

Toxiccasper

Feb 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

thank you, i decided to go with a new one now its a fight between the Fisher F2 and Fisher Pin Pointer Kit and the ace250

upstatedet

Oct 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
s it that you have to have such a smart attitude to a new member sandman. As aolder member you should have a little tact in how you answer questions. If you didnt want to reply just ignore it but dont be so freakin rude. That burns me up and thats why people dont want to get on these forums because people like you ghink you know it all and its a big bother for you to answer a simple question. If this makes you mad then its served the purpose. i APOLOGIZE TO THE GUY THAT ASK THE QUESTION EVERYONE ISNT AS RUDE AS THE 'SANDMAN"

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
s it that you have to have such a smart attitude to a new member sandman. As aolder member you should have a little tact in how you answer questions. If you didnt want to reply just ignore it but dont be so freakin rude. That burns me up and thats why people dont want to get on these forums because people like you ghink you know it all and its a big bother for you to answer a simple question. If this makes you mad then its served the purpose. i APOLOGIZE TO THE GUY THAT ASK THE QUESTION EVERYONE ISNT AS RUDE AS THE 'SANDMAN"

I don`t see anything RUDE about how sandman answered his Q ...but you sure seem RUDE

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Prizm III is the same machine as the Coinmaster (White's new machine line), I agree with Sandman, you should go with the new one to gain the warranty, you would get a good detector in the Prizm III, I have used mine for years and it has given me a good amount of clad, but you can't beat the $212 Ace 250.

good luck which ever you choose and Happy Hunting

PTP

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I didn't see anything rude about his answer. I do have a problem with someone having to dig up a year old thread to try and start something.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry if I sometimes come off as rude...I try to answer all questions honestly but some of these questions are asked many times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread