GioTheGreek
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings,
A couple of weeks back I was driving around a few old roads, when I came across this strange little building.
How old do you think it is?
And this house looks like it would have potential. There is a great big field out front... and it is abandoned. I just need to get permission lol
It looks quie old as well don't you think?
I cannot wait for all of that white stuff to melt. I need some vitamin "MD".
A couple of weeks back I was driving around a few old roads, when I came across this strange little building.
How old do you think it is?
And this house looks like it would have potential. There is a great big field out front... and it is abandoned. I just need to get permission lol
It looks quie old as well don't you think?
I cannot wait for all of that white stuff to melt. I need some vitamin "MD".

EEEEEEEOOoooowwwWWW!!!
I should have seen that! Next time I'll look closer.
Just laziness on my part I suppose. That and I'm sitting up north waiting for some doctors to decide if we will be allowed to go home before we go broke sitting in a hotel waiting for them to make some sort of decision.
there are some like that where i live i can always see possibility's in them






